Creative Mindfulness Project
The Creative Mindfulness Project develops creativity and mindfulness in an interactive, experiential workshop designed to guide people to tap into their innate creativity and an adventure in self-discovery and self-kindness.
Suitable for Corporate Team Building, Corporate and Private Group Retreats.
Various length workshops available. Enquire for details.
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention – in the present moment – to yourself, others and the world around you. Anyone can train in mindfulness and we now know that such training literally re-figures your brain.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space.
In that space is our power to choose our response.
In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” (Victor Frankl)
Creativity is important in everyday life because it makes life infinitely interesting and fulfilling. Creativity is a way of living life that embraces originality and makes unique connections between seemingly disparate ideas.
Specific benefits of creativity in the workplace include: Better teamwork and team bonding; Increased workplace engagement and interaction; increased workplace problem solving and productivity.
This is a cutting edge professional development workshop that includes a series of simple and effective exercises aimed at keeping the creative juices flowing both in the work space and in one’s personal life. Offering tools and practices that will develop their creative, collaborative, artistic, and writing skills, out-of-the-box thinking, self-confidence, leadership and respect for peers.
Through the medium of play participants will learn improved communication skills via their multiple senses; Sight, Sound, Gesture and Word. Becoming aware of their own impulses and thoughts participants will gain confidence through offering ideas and accepting others.
Our experiential exercises are concentrated in the following areas:
- Mindfulness – Cultivating a sense of kind awareness transforms our present moment experience
- Specific practices to help integrate mindfulness and compassion into both personal and the professional life
- Fear of Creativity and non-judgement
- Collaboration and discussion
- Automatic writing and automatic drawing
- Storytelling and identifying personal stories
- Perspectives on Time, Focus & Flow
- Improvisation Skills & Body Language
Please note – This is an introductory mindfulness training program, is a condensed version and part of the empirically supported Mindful Self-Compassion training developed by Christopher Germer and Kristin Neff.
Applicable Studies – Monique Gaudion
- Mindfulness & Compassion Teacher Trainer 6 Day Intensive Course. NSW 2017
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Intensive Course. Canada. 2017
- Google Leadership “Search Inside Yourself” Course. Dublin Ireland. 2016
- Mindfulness & Compassion 6 Day Intensive Course. California USA. 2016
- New York Creativity Workshop. Crete. 2016
- Gotham Writers Workshop. Writing Course. New York. USA 2016
- Desmond Jones School of Mime. London, UK.
- True Colours Drama Workshops. London, UK
- Acting/Dance/Mime School. The Netherlands
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training